jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Pioneer takes the wraps off its 2012 A/V receiver line-up

Pioneer takes the wraps off its 2012 A/V receiver line-upIt?s my favorite time of year; not because St. Patrick?s day gives me license to imbibe record quantities of Irish whiskey, not because store shelves are lined with candy and marshmallow bunnies in anticipation of Easter, not even because college basketball dominates the news on Sports Center. Nope, this is my favorite time of year because, right about now, all the top CE manufacturers are preparing to unveil their new A/V receiver lines for the year. I know?I?m such a geek.�


Source: http://news.yahoo.com/pioneer-takes-wraps-off-2012-v-receiver-line-184017629.html

Descargar World of Warcraft gratis Descargar Wow Descargar World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Download Wow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario