miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

Breakfast Topic: I found a tol'vir rare... oh, no

I'm not kidding you guys. Seriously. I was doing archaeology the other day, flying around happily on the new Heart of the Aspects, listening to some music, when the most amazing thing happened. After solving for a Castle of Sand, I began my tol'vir archaeology ritual of pressing the solve button, closing my eyes, turning around and running out of the room. When I return, hopefully a rare tol'vir artifact will be waiting for me to obsess over.

This phenomenon known as the tol'vir rare find is an anomaly. Two quickly made their appearance for me, then vanished, forever leaving me to a storeroom full of Canopic Jars and Sketches of Desert Palaces. It's getting quite full in there. But not this faithful day. This day would be different.

Finally, the impossible happened -- another tol'vir rare. I'm freaking out, man. It's the monkey paw! And the worst part about this blessed miracle is that I can't go to sleep until I solve it.

Have you ever experienced the pain of the double-edged sword in World of Warcraft? Have you ever been the victim of something lucky that turned into an obsession?

Filed under:

Breakfast Topic: I found a tol'vir rare... oh, no originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/02/22/breakfast-topic-i-found-a-tolvir-rare-oh-no/

Descargar World of Warcraft gratis Descargar Wow Descargar World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Download Wow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario